Playa del Carmen Map
- Not all of the hotels listed on this site are on this map, but it should give you a pretty good idea where they are located while you are searching for a hotel.
- The grocery store on Hwy. 307 and Juarez is Chedraui, a huge supermarket where you can pick up just about anything you need from a supermarket.
- Just south from Chedraui, on Highway 307, is where Sam's Club is located.
- The grocery store on 30th Avenue is called Super San Francisco. It is also a very large, modern grocery store. It is about a 15-minute walk from 5th Avenue, or you can take a taxi there for about 12 pesos.
- There is a smaller grocery store, which still has lots of essentials, located on Juarez and 20th Avenue.
- To walk into Playacar, you can take the entrance that is just behind Señor Frogs near the ferry. You can also walk into Playacar by taking 10th Avenue.
- Playa Tukan and Mamita's Beach Club are located a few blocks north of Constituyentes around Calles 26-28.
An excellent map that you can order:
1. Can-Do Playa del Carmen 2004 Guidebook in a MapAbout the Author:
Can-Do Travel Guides present guidebook information in a full-color folded-map format, and are the most authoritative sources for up-to-date information about Cancun and vacation destinations along the Riviera Maya.
Looks like a map, acts like your best guidebook. Updated for 2004, the Can-Do Playa del Carmen 2004 Guidebook in a Map covers the city of Playa del Carmen and the resort community of Playacar. Hundreds of hotels, restaurants and other attractions such as tours and parks. Tours and attractions include prices and times, and web addresses when available. Everything you need to know to plan your trip, make reservations in advance, and make the most of your time in Playa del Carmen.
Where to find nightlife, and how to find unexpected treasures downtown where tourists rarely go. Street-level mapping and walking distances/ times. Dive shops, taxi stands, scooter rentals, car rentals, jeep tours, bakeries, banks & ATMs, Internet cafes. Laundry facilities, post offices and pack-and-mail stores, parking lots, archeological sites. Field-tested recommendations from the authors.
Includes a map of the Riviera Maya: day trip destinations along the coast south of Cancun to Tulum and more. Unique nature/ amusement/ water attractions and scenic beaches.
45 color photos. Fully indexed.
This map-guide is made by Laura, known as "Mapchick" and her husband, Perry. They travel all around the Riviera Maya on a regular basis. They take all the photos, even renting planes to get aerial shots. They visit most of the establishments listed on the map and offer great advice and tips, too. This is much more than a map and is really a great resource for anybody planning a trip to the Mayan Riviera.
Availability: Usually ships within 10 to 11 days
List Price: $8.95